Registering your student at Lake Howell High School
PLEASE SEE THE STEPS BELOW FOR ENROLLMENT:
Step 1 - Please visit the NSOE Website for instructions from the county office to enroll your student at any SCPS K-12 school.
Step 2 - Follow the directions below for what is needed to enroll your student specifically at Lake Howell.
PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT PROCESS AN ENROLLMENT WITHOUT ALL DOCUMENTS BEING UPLOADED OR EMAILED TO ONE OF OUR REGISTRATION TEAM MEMBERS:
- Deed OR Current Lease including term agreements
- Current Water or Power Bill
- Matching License or Voters Card or Auto Registration
- Florida 680 Shot Record
- Birth Certificate
- Transcript/Report Card along with Withdrawal Slip
- School Physical if out of state or first time in a Seminole County Public School.
PLEASE UPLOAD ALL DOCUMENTS ON OUR NSOE WEBSITE OR EMAILED TO THE FOLLOWING PERSONNEL:
Once All Information Is Received And Processed, A Counselor Will Be Available To Select Classes.
If at all possible, please notify our office in advance of your intent to withdraw your student. To receive an official withdrawal packet, you must come to campus to fill out the required paperwork and return all issued books/materials.
Withdrawl Form (pdf)