To make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
PTSA IMPORTANT LINKS!
PARENTS, STUDENTS, TEACHERS and COMMUNITY MEMBERS by joining the Lake Howell High School PTSA, you become a member of an organization that works year-round to improve the health, safety, education, and welfare of ALL children.
We advocate for the children and support the school staff.
Dues are $7.00 per member.
Click the link to Join PTSA Today!
Remember by joining; you are not obligated to volunteer; however, if you would like to get involved with YOUR LMHS PTSA, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for joining and helping us reach our membership goal!
LHHS PTSA highly values our business partners and sponsors. To learn more about how you can help support the school’s staff and students, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your membership supports programming, scholarships, and teacher mini-grants for the school.
Want to show off your Senior? Then buy a Senior Yard Sign!
Scan the QR Code on the flyer or click the link below to order.
2022-23 LHHS PTSA Meeting Dates
Board meetings take place at 7:30 AM in the Principal's Conference Room.
- August 8th - General Meeting
- August 21st - Board Meeting
- September 9th - Board Meeting
- October 14th - Board Meeting
- November 14th - Board Meeting
- December 9th - Board Meeting
- January 13th - Board Meeting
- February 10th - Board Meeting
- General meeting: February 28, 2023, at 6:30pm via Zoom
- March 3rd - Board Meeting
- April 14th - Board Meeting
- April 24th - General Meeting
- May 12th - Board Meeting
What does LHHS PTSA Do?
- Host Welcome Back Breakfast for Teachers
- Reflections Arts Program
- LHHS Wellness Club Sponsor and Host
- Food Pantry Support
- Coffee with a Counselor sponsor
- Mindfulness and Yoga Workshop for Students and Staff
- Texting and Driving Seminar
- Give out mindfulness bracelets to students
- Take What you Need | Give What you Can Sticky note wellness bulletin boards
- Distribute Mental Health Mantra Bracelets to students and staff
- Mental Health Facebook Live Series
- Distribute Mindfulness Posters with Calming Techniques cards to students
- Mindful Monday Social Media Post
- Run the school Candy Store
- Host multiple staff appreciation events throughout the year
- Teacher mini-grants
- Senior Scholarships
- Sell Senior Yard Signs
- Host Don’t Cook Dinner Nights at local restaurants
- Host Teacher Appreciate Week events and staff luncheon
- Donated two filtration water fountains
Click the link to see our PTSA Executive Board Members 2022-23
Visit the Lake Howell PTSA Linktree for all the links that are associated with PTSA.